On July 1st 2018, Quay House Medical Centre, King Street and Bobblestock Surgeries, Sarum House Surgery, Moorfield House Surgery and Greyfriars Surgery merged to form Hereford Medical Group.
Our key purpose is to provide, high quality, compassionate care to the communities we serve. The reason we are merging is to provide resilience to flourish in challenging circumstances, whilst providing quality services and developing opportunities to work innovatively.
Our Patient Service Values
In January 2019 our Reception and Administrative staff created a set of Patient Service Values:
- Empathy and compassion - we will always be willing to help and show understanding
- Greeting - we will make eye contact, be welcoming and friendly
- Professional - we will act professionally at all times
- Courteous - we will be polite at all times
- Pride - we will have pride in HMG and be proud of the job we do
- Respect - we will show respect to our patients and our colleagues
- Knowledge - we will take responsibility for our learning and keeping up to date
- Honest - we will be open and transparent
- Equality and Diversity - we will consider all patients as individuals and be fair to all
- Communication - we will be consistent with our messages
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.