Coronavirus: Green Clinics
BACK TO MAIN INDEX
Please read the important information in this leaflet before attending your appointment and
entering the surgery. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Hereford Medical Group has green clinics at Station Medical Centre, South Wye Medical Centre and Bobblestock Surgery. These green clinics deliver routine face to face GP appointments and essential nursing services. You will not be seen in a green clinic if you have symptoms of Covid-19.
- Reception and clinical staff will be dressed in the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). This is to protect our patients and staff. Please do not be alarmed by this.
- All patients must wear a mask/face covering when attending appointments.
- The door to the surgeries are closed, please knock on the door and one of our team will confirm you have arrived and will ask you Covid-19 screening questions.
- Appointments at Station Medical Centre – patients will be able to wait socially distanced in the waiting areas, please do not arrive early for your appointment as we may ask you to wait outside if you do.
- Appointments at any other site – patients will be asked to wait in their car if possible, if patients have come via public transport or on foot you will be able to wait in the waiting room. Waiting areas are smaller at our other sites and therefore we do not have as much room for patients to wait. Please do not arrive early for your appointment as we may ask you to wait outside if you do.
- On entering the surgery you will be asked to sanitise your hands, let the receptionist know your car registration number (for appointments at Station Medical Centre) and will be told where to sit by one of our reception team.
- Waiting areas are cleaned regularly and this is why we ask you to sit in a specific seat.
- Unfortunately a family member/friend cannot come with you unless absolutely necessary and pre-arranged. If you would like them to listen to any part of the consultation, we will ring them for you with your consent.
- When your appointment has finished the clinician will show you out of the consultation room and a member of our reception team will show you out of the building.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands again.
- If your appointment is at Station Medical Centre and you have been at the surgery for more than one hour please let the receptionist know to avoid a parking charge.