- Preparing for a diabetes review
- Lifestyle support
- Measurements and monitoring
- Carbs & Cals
- Diabetes UK - Helpline
- Diabetes UK - Enjoy food
- Diabetes UK - Information for you
- Diabetes UK - Taking care of your feet
- Trend UK - You will need to register to use this, but then have access to their 'resources'. These are leaflets for people living with diabetes on particular topics: such ashypoglycaemia explained, how to manage diabetes during illness, driving rules and insulin management.
- Instructional video on how to check your sugars
- Diabetes Prevention Video
- Diabetes Education eLearning resource for patients
We are able to prescribe the strips and lancets for formuarly meters in Hereford. In order for you to obtain replacement meters, lancing devices and order blood glucose diaries, we have provided the contact details below. This information is also available on the Diabetes UK website
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.