Net GP Earnings
GP Net Earnings 2016/17
All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (eg average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
Hereford Medical Group did not begin trading until 1st July 2018 so information is not available for this organisation for the 2016/17 year. However, the five practices that merged to form the new organisation all published information separately on previous websites. This information is as follows:
- The average pay for GPs working for six months or more in Sarum House Surgery for the last financial year was £62,053 before Tax and National Insurance. This is for 4 full time, 4 part time GPs and 1 locum GP.
- The mean earnings for GPs working at Moorfield House Surgery in the financial year ending 31st March 2016 was £78,896 before the deduction of employee's superannuation contributions, tax and national insurance. This is the average pay for nine part time GPs who worked in the Practice for more than six months during that year.
- The average pay for GPs who worked for six months or more in Greyfriars Surgery in the last financial year was £50,442 before Tax and National insurance. This is for 5 part time GPs.
- The average pay for GPs who worked for six months or more in king St & Bobblestock Surgery in the last financial year is to follow.
- The average pay for GPs who worked for six months or more in Quay House Medical Centre in the last financial year is to follow.