Ordering a Repeat Prescription
From the 1st August 2022 patients will no longer be able to request prescriptions via telephone.
- This decision has been made to ensure that Hereford Medical Group offers a safe and efficient prescription service. We understand that this decision will be disappointing for some patients.
Hereford Medical Group would like to invite you to use the NHS App
The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
See your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
If you need regular medication your doctor may authorise the issue of repeat prescriptions. When you receive your prescription you will also receive a tear-off portion giving details of your repeat medication.
Please allow at least two to three working days to collect your prescription from a pharmacy.
Please DO NOT wait with your request until you have run out of tablets.
Other ways to order
- The NHS App
- Secure Online Repeat Prescription Form
- By post, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope if the prescription is to be returned
- By phone from 10am - 1pm
- Personally at the reception desk (not avaliable due to covid-19)
- Drop into the post box at the surgery entrance (not avaliable due to covid-19)
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.