Try the NHS App
Call us on your precious lunch break or Just tap the app!
If you’re a patient at our practice, you can use the NHS App to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
It doesn’t replace existing services.
You can still contact us in the usual ways. But, once you have verified your identity in the app, you will have easy, 24/7 access to a growing range of health services and information.
Advice and information:
- search symptoms, conditions, and treatments
- get health advice through 111 online
- find NHS services near you
- check your NHS number
- book and cancel appointments
- check your referrals and hospital appointments
- manage vaccinations
- nominate a pharmacy and order repeat prescriptions
Manage your health:
- access your GP health record securely
- register your organ donation decision
- take part in health research
Send and receive messages:
- send an online form about your symptoms, conditions, or treatment directly to the surgery
- receive messages and notifications
- view messages from your GP surgery and get notifications through your phone or tablet
Help someone else:
- link profiles. You can apply to access the health records, appointments and prescriptions of people you care for (including children) – or get help from someone you trust
If you have any problems using the NHS App, you can select ‘help’ in the top right-hand corner of the app or visit NHS Help Me App.
Published: Feb 6, 2024
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.